Monday, June 13, 2011







It's been an eventful few months as always. I have been busy coaching Abbie's club basketball team. We had a great season and didn't lose a single game. It was such a great experience for Abbie to make friends with girls who have the same interests as she does. She improved so much and is an awesome rebounder. Emily had her dance recital and I started my on=line class and had my first test. Bryan is finishing up pre-school this week and the other kids will done school in two and a half weeks. Tevin will finally be done basketball this weekend and then we are full swing into baseball season. The summer plans are filling up quickly and I am trying to figure out how to fit everything in. Hope everyone is doing well and that your summer is filled with warm weather and sunshine!!!!!

No comments: