Friday, October 3, 2008

Be careful what you wish for











Well it's amazing how life can be funny. It took us two years and two months to finally get prego with Bryna. It was a long and difficult time in my life. But finally the day came when we were blessed to bring Boo Boo aka Bryna into our family. It has not been an easy road. She had reflux really bad for the the first 8 months and so she spent the whole time pucking and not sleeping!!!!Which of course meant no sleep for me. But we are almost 11 months and have made huge progress in the puke department and we finally can sleep all night long( most nights). But on that note she has brought so much joy and laughter into our home. After not having a baby in the home for 4.5 years I think Ryan and I truely forgot what it was like to have a baby. As I was trying to make birthday dinner for Rye the other day it was quite the adventure with a little one at my feet. But it is so much fun and I can't believe that she is almost one!!!!!!!



No comments: