Monday, January 5, 2009

A new Year






















Well the time has come to finally get back into things and resume daily life. My hope is to really try and make a go at doing my blog on a regular basis. So instead of worrying about the last three months that I missed and trying to go back and update I am starting fresh today and moving forward into a new year. If you want to see pictures of the last three months. Well you will just have to see them on face book.






We had a lesson yesturday in RS about the new year and bascially resolutions. I decided this year that I was not going to make some huge long list of all my resolutions and overwhelm myself. Because basically I already know what I need to do and so I just need to get to work.






These many things that I am working on include better scripture study, prayers, and being a good examlple to my kids at home. Setting a good tone and not being so quick to get angry with the world around me.






I want to try and spend 30 minutes a day working on scrapbooking. My goal is by summer Iwill have the kids school books done and caught up to there current grade. I organized them all the other day so now I just need to get to work. Well I think that is a good start to my week. I hope everyone is having a good day. I am going to post a few photos because I quite frankly what is a post if it doesn't have any photos.

4 comments:

Brigette said...

cute pictures Tara - I love Tevin's face as he's opening presents! Such a boy! Good to see you guys

Alanna said...

Great pictures Terra. Good to see you back in the blogging world.

Itworksforbobbi said...

Oh, you've reminded me that I'm behind on the girls' school books. I'll have to whip them out and start again. Did you buy the Becky Higgins school kits? I bought a couple and they are making my life SO much easier in that area! I hope you'll post pics of your pages!

terrahall said...

Yes I did. I bought 5. One for each kid and an extra for a 5th potential. And then I got 4 of the expansion packs. I love them. It has really helped me to get things organized. My goal is to be caught up by summer to their current grade. Abbie is in second and I have done the most work on hers so I am focusing on hers first. Em is only in kindergarten so I am going to do her next. Then I am going to get 5th grade done for Tevin so he is caught up and then work backwards on his until I get it done.
Because I havn't even done anything for Bryan. As soon as pay day comes in January I am going to get the baby kit for her so that I can get started.
Hey I have a question? Would you recommend a printer that could print 12 by 12 sheets. Ryan is getting me one for my birthday-well i am buying it-but I have no idea even where to look and what would be good?