Sunday, April 26, 2009

Which Way Will The Wind Blow
















Well what can I say. Recovering from streep. Home from Texas and still no decisions on where life will take us. Although we are getting closer.... I think. North or South it will either be one direction or the either. We think. Or maybe not!!!!!! I was just looking at my blog real quick. After looking at a few others I realize how boring my blog must be. But what can I say. Every post will be about my kids at whats going on with them...because pretty much that is my life. I wouldn't trade it for anything. So back to Texas. Well it was an interesting trip. I think we definately felt like we were entering another country. There were not alot of trees, no mountains and alot of dirt. So could we live their and be happy? I don't know. Thats the question that haunts me at night. The city was pretty old and the schools were very old. But the people were awesome and so very friendly and nice. Their was a church on every corner...litterally every corner and they got bigger and bigger. No we were not in Utah and they were not Mormon churches. Being asked what church you go to is just standard. The realtor even likes to make sure the missionaries get water all of the time. But the job would be great and we would adapt!!!!
What will the North hold for us. That is yet to be determined. We wont know that until the end of May. Yesturday I was pro South and today I am pro North. I wish the Lord would just give me a vision in my sleep and maybe then my streep would go away and I could focus on getting things done. Well that is about all I can musture up for now. I have some cute pictures of the kids at easter so I think I will add those. Have a happy week to y'all. oops that must the Texas in me starting to rub off!!!!!! Oh yah...opinions on double strollers!!!! Side by side or front to back. Whe the double stroller??????? Lets see a gainage of 5 pounds already, feeling like crap, lovenox shots twice a day in the belly and Ryan convinced that it will be another girl. A promise that this will be it......
T

5 comments:

Itworksforbobbi said...

I stalk your blog all the time and it's not boring! Not even a bit.

I've been at a cross-roads, wondering where we were supposed to go, what we were supposed to do. It felt like one wall after another. We were so frustrated. But, eventually, when the right choice was placed before us, we knew. We didn't know HOW it would happen, but we knew the right direction - and lo and behold, things couldn't have worked out better for us. I hope you find your "a-ha!" moment soon and that you will find some peace of mind over the matter. It does wonders :)

Diane said...

WOW, a lot has been going on with you. Congratulations on your expecting another baby. Very exciting! Hope you feel better soon.

Heidi said...

I am pro North.

Congrats on the double stroller!

Oh, and NOT boring.

Brigette said...

Good stuff, Tara - I always appreciate your updates. Congratulations on baby! Keep us posted on your decisions - life is ever changing it seems...

Anonymous said...

Front to back stroller. I've had both and in the end there are huge issues with getting the side by side ones through some doors, and isles in stores and such. Also, they don't fit on a sidewalk as nicely. Front to back may seem long, but in the end they are actually pretty compact to what they used to be and can steer pretty easily. Don't skimp out though, be willing to spend a bit of money, the good ones are worth every penny.