Friday, April 10, 2009

WOW

This post is long over due. The insanity has been through the roof. I have been super busy being one of the main people behind the scenes of making sure Tevin's play of Beauty and the Beast was a success.
It was such an awesome experience. I worked so hard and made new friends along the way. And saw moms and dads and teachers sacrifice so much for these kids.
They were fantastic. I will post some photos but I was so far back that they are not great shots.
In the middle of all of this I had company who came with crappy weather. And I got a blood clot in my let about a foot or so long. Rye and I were to take of for a few days alone since my parents were already here. But that did not happen. It felt like things were out of control. But fortunatly we were able to get everything done. Had a wonderful time with family who I love very much. And Rye and I are still able to take our little trip in a couple of weeks.
Where are were going?????
No where real exciting but potentially life changing. Stay tuned.... (which probably means atleast a month from now) lol oh well I can only do what I can do.
I had something happen this week to some dear friends of mine that has caused me severe pain and anger and tears and all of that. It really helped me to put life into perspective and put my priorities in place.
All I will say is mothers hug your children a little more each day. Speak in a kinder voice, do a sweet something for your hubby and stay strong to your faith and beliefs because you never know how quickly that all can change.
For those of you who have not heard of Mark Mabry(spelling). I am going to attempt to post a link for a youtube. If it doesn't work go to you tube and type in Reflections of Christ. It is a short video of work that he is done. I think it is awesome and wanted to share that with you all.
I hope that you all have a good day and that even though life is hard it is so worth fighting for!!!!!!

2 comments:

Alanna said...

I hope that life can calm down for you a bit coming up. You deserve a break. Enjoy your Easter weekend.

Itworksforbobbi said...

Amen 100% We've all hugged our children a little tighter each day and I certainly am trying to appreciate my husband more. I saw the pics of the play and it looks awesome!